January 13, 2018 BOT Minutes
Holiday Vacation Condominium Association
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Community Room, Holiday Condominium Association
Meeting called to order at 11:23 a.m. by Dawn Horak. All board members were present as well as HVC Manager Jacki Howard. Lou Serio attended by conference call.
• No owners present. No owners called in to teleconference.
• As of today, a sound recorder will be used to record all meetings.
• December 2, 2017 minutes were accepted and all in favor.
• Financial report: Michael Gleason was not present. Michael will give us a two-month report at February’s meeting.
• Management: The board approved the hiring of a part-time worker, Margy, to work 16 hours per week to help Jacki in the office. The board also approved Dianne to come in one day a week.
• Facilities: Painting is going well. Leighton will work full-time to complete painting job by target date.
• Maintenance: status quo.
• Status of collections: tabled for February meeting.
• Other business: The board approved the purchase of two ink cartridges for Dawn Horak.
• The next board meeting will be held on February 10, 2018 at 11 a.m. All board members were in favor.
Meeting adjourned at 11:45 a.m.